Employee Financial Wellness Programs
Seed of Prosperity has for the past 10 years developed into a market leader in the employee financial solution market in South Africa, having partnered and served some of the biggest listed companies in the country from banks, insurance companies and mines for different objectives including Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), Wellness programs, improving financial literacy of a customer base and curb the risk of defaults for creditors and other financial services companies. We’ve been able to deliver exceptional results that exceed expectations and provide measurable higher returns.
We offer holistic and customized financial wellness programs to progressive companies that want to combine financial literacy, financial conseling and other remedial interventions to employees through the right set of skills and professional support.
Here’s why South African employers have started taking employee financial wellness solutions as a critical area that needs urgent attention and effective interventions:
- Presenteeism alone costs SA employers above R 89 Billion per annum, combined with absenteeism the figure borders around R 130 Billion
- After personal problems, which could literally mean anything including health and domestic problems, financial distress is the second biggest contributor to presenteeism in the workplace
- Using the South African average day rate of R 405, it is estimated that employers are losing an average R596 566 per 100 employees per annum due to presenteeism. The results show that, on average, 27% of employees go to work but don’t always work effectively because they are distracted at some point.
Momentum’s Employee Wellness Index indicates the following
A comprehensive financial program is designed with the following elements in place;
- Face-to-face financial clinics
- Telephonic financial support
- Financial training programs
- Financial health assessments
- Interactive financial awareness days
Our team consists of well trained, qualified and experienced staff made of facilitators, financial wellness specialists, communication and legal consultants
We have a fully-fledged call center with back-up data and voice recording to lead campaigns of any sizes
We use cutting edge tools to provide continuous real time monitoring, evaluation and reporting for efficient decision making and adjusting to fit the needs of the environment and expectations of all stakeholders.
Financial Wellness Diagnostic app Fintrak is our in-house financial wellness tool with a robust reporting, interactive mobile app and client management system.